CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I am so Blessed!!!

This morning I woke up earlier than normal for a sunday.  My husband had all the horses dogs and the hog feed. My youngest daughter Hailey made me hot chocolate, which is my favorite for every cold morning.As I am sitting in bed sipping my hot chocolate my husband and two of our kids wonder off to feed the neighbors horses and cow. As I watched them walk off, I can not help but tear up for how my family is so kind and generous.  My girls could have slept another 2 hours before church but they choose to help out instead. Makes a mom really proud to know her kids have really good hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Amen Stacy!! Seeing your children have a helpful and giving heart is always so very touching! You are doing a good job with them!!!

    Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete